Primed And Ready To Go
Everyone wants to have a flawless foundation base, however in order to achieve this, you should use a primer, so here are five of the best primers for perfect base application.
1. Chanel Le Blanc De Chanel Multi-Use Illuminating Base - Super Luminous And Glowy, Light reflective, Great For Highlighting Cheekbones And Cupids Bow.
2. Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow Primer - Silky Formula, Blurs Imperfections, Gives A Warm Glow To Skin, Includes Peptides And Hyaluronic Acid For Healthy Skin.
3. Clarins Instant Light Radiance Boosting Complexion Base - Gives A Light, Healthy Glow, Foundation Stays Looking Fresh.
4. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Pore Minimising - Great Pore Minimiser, Smooths, Refreshing, Gel Consistently, Stops Shine, Flawless.
5. Tom Ford Complexion Enhancing Primer Peach Glow - Great For Dry Skin, Hydrating, Corrects Discolouration, Redness, Dark Under Eye Circles Or Yellow Areas.
Images from Boots And Selfridges.
Hope You Enjoyed Reading!