75g Gluten free plain flour
25g Corn flour
½ teaspoon xanthan Gum
¼ Teaspoon salt
300ml Milk or milk alternative
2 tablespoons butter or free from butter
1. Start by pre heating the oven to 220 degrees Celsius, fan 200 degrees Celsius, gas 7.
2. Combine the gluten free flour, corn flour, xanthan gum and salt together.
3. Then add the eggs and milk and stir until a smooth batter is formed.
4. Add in the melted butter and use the other butter to grease a muffin tin.
5. Put the baking tray into the oven until the butter starts to bubble and then remove from the oven and pour the batter into the tray.
6. Bake the Yorkshire puddings in the oven for around 40 to 45 minutes for large puddings and around 20 to 25 minutes for smaller puddings.