If you're someone who loves fast food, but would like to try and eat a little healthier, have a peruse over these picks of our favourite healthy foods that are packed with vitamins and nutrients!
1. Broccoli, packed with Vitamin K.
2. Pumpkin Seeds - Packed with Zinc, sprinkle on avocado toast.
3. Tomatoes, packed with antioxidants, try them on a pizza or just as a side with a sprinkle of salt.
4. Packed with Omega 3s, try our recipe for spiced salmon or mackerel with watercress dip.
5. Sage, this is supposed to be great for memory and can be added to a variety of dishes.
6. Spinach, this is packed with b vitamins and is a great brain booster, you can add this to a smoothie or just have it as a side.
7. Blueberries, these are great for memory and can easily be eaten on the go or added to desserts and smoothies.
8. Flax seeds, these are rich in brain healthy fats and can be easily incorporated into dishes,
such as sprinkling on yogurts, added to cereals or even smoothies.
9. Sweet Potatoes, these are packed with carotenoids and are great for the brain, they can easily be baked in the oven for sweet potato fries.